Torque tube tail takes Thunder Tiger Titan X50 to the extreme!
The torque tube-driven tail has been hailed as a major breakthrough in heli technology and Thunder Tiger has taken full advantage of it in creating the Titan X50. Everything about the Titan X50 is designed to deliver ultra-smooth handling and adrenalin-pumping 3D performance with no limits. With its proven torque tube-driven tail rotor and many other upgrades, the Titan X50 is the ultimate 50-class machine!
- The highly efficient torque tube-driven tail rotor delivers the crisp rudder response and 100% power transfer that 3D heli pilots demand
- In addition to high-tech looks, the carbon/aluminum compound tail boom adds stiffness and reduces vibration
- Each tail rotor grip has its own dual radius and thrust bearing for unprecedented precision and reliability
- All shafts are made of heat-treated, hardened stainless steel
- Durable, lightweight carbon-fiber blades add good looks and boost performance
- Choose the Titan X50 Kit or go all-out with the kit version that includes a Redline 53H engine with 3D pipe
- A separate Conversion Kit is available for upgrading the belt-driven Titan X50B to the all-out performance levels of the torque tube Titan X50
Main Rotor Diameter: 53 in (1345 mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 10.25 in (260 mm)
Fuselage Length: 47.25 in (1200 mm)
Weight (Fully Equipped): 7.16 lb (3250 g)
Retail TTRE0073 Titan X50 Kit w/Torque Tube Tail $ 849.99 TTRE0074 Titan X50 Kit w/Torque Tube Tail/53H/Muffler 1199.99 TTRE4579 Titan X50B Torque Tube Conversion Kit 169.99
Visit the Thunder Tiger America website at www.ttamerica.com
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!