Drivers who race electric vehicles demand top-notch components that are engineered to win – and TrakPower MS Series brushless power systems deliver! These are elite, competition-level items that are perfect for almost all 1/10 scale racing platforms including 2WD and 4WD buggy, 2WD stadium truck and 2WD short course.
Rebuildable TrakPower MS Series sensored motors are tough enough to take the heat, with mechanical timing that lets you fine-tune RPM and torque. Motors are available to cover every racing class, including stock, super-stock and modified. The fully programmable TrakPower MS-1 brushless electronic speed control is one of the few ESCs with an all-aluminum case – and it meets ROAR specs for stock class racing.
All motors and the MS-1 ESC are available separately and in perfectly matched brushless systems.
MS Series Sensored Brushless Motors
- Ribbed CNC aluminum case provides more surface area for heat dissipation
- Rotors are sintered to handle higher temperatures
- Adjustable mechanical timing
- Heavy-duty solder tabs
- Vent holes increase air flow
Retail TKPC5015 MS Series Sensored Brushless Motor 6.5T $149.00 TKPC5025 MS Series Sensored Brushless Motor 8.5T 149.00 TKPC5035 MS Series Sensored Brushless Motor 10.5T 149.00 TKPC5040 MS Series Sensored Brushless Motor 13.5T 149.00 TKPC5045 MS Series Sensored Brushless Motor 17.5T 149.00 TKPC5050 MS Series Sensored Brushless Motor 21.5T 149.00 TKPC6015 MS Series Brushless System 6.5T Motor/MS-1 ESC 399.99 TKPC6025 MS Series Brushless System 8.5T Motor/MS-1 ESC 399.99 TKPC6035 MS Series Brushless System 10.5T Motor/MS-1 ESC 399.99 TKPC6040 MS Series Brushless System 13.5T Motor/MS-1 ESC 399.99 TKPC6045 MS Series Brushless System 17.5T Motor/MS-1 ESC 399.99 TKPC6050 MS Series Brushless System 21.5T Motor/MS-1 ESC 399.99
MS-1 Brushless ESC
- “Blinky mode” meets ROAR guidelines for Stock Class Racing
- All-aluminum case is extremely durable and doubles as a heat sink
- Compatible with motors down to 2.5T (540 size)
- Gold-plated solder posts
- Compact design for easy installation
Retail TKPM0010 MS-1 Sensored Brushless ESC $259.99
Visit the TrakPower website at www.trakpowerusa.com
The Thunder Tiger 1/8 scale ST4 G3 Brushless 4WD Truggy RTR takes the awesome speed and long run time delivered by the Ace brushless power system and combines it with an aluminum chassis and race-proven suspension for outstanding off-road driving! And since the ST4 G3 is Ready-To-Run, drivers just install batteries and go.
- Factory-assembled, low CG chassis based on the nitro ST1
- Super-strong suspension arms with fully adjustable ride height
- Fully adjustable pivot ball system for easy toe, camber and caster tuning
- Front/center CV style drive shafts
- Front/center/rear metal gear differentials
- Powerful Ripper IBL40 2000kV brushless motor and 80A ESC
- Cougar P3 2.4GHz radio system
- Four exciting colors to choose from
Length: 23.1 in (588 mm)
Wheelbase: 13.75 in (400 mm)
Wheelbase: 13.75-14.37 in (360-365 mm)
Height: 7.7 in (196 mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.9 in (48 mm)
Weight without battery: 8.37 lb (3800 g)
Retail TTRD7051 1/8 Scale ST4 G3 Brushless 4WD Truggy RTR-Red $699.99 TTRD7052 1/8 Scale ST4 G3 Brushless 4WD Truggy RTR-Blue 699.99 TTRD7053 1/8 Scale ST4 G3 Brushless 4WD Truggy RTR-Purple 699.99 TTRD7054 1/8 Scale ST4 G3 Brushless 4WD Truggy RTR-Gray 699.99
Visit the Thunder Tiger America website at www.ttamerica.com
There are a lot of tough buggies, but only one that’s guaranteed tough – and that’s the new 1/8 scale Duratrax 835B. It’s loaded with Stress-Tech™ parts, and every one of them is protected by a 1-year replacement guarantee. If any Stress-Tech part fails during the first year, DuraTrax replaces it free. Other reasons for the 835′s durability include grey-anodized aluminum parts and hardened steel parts in the drivetrain.
Driving the 835B is a SuperTigre® G-27CX .27 engine, a power, a power plant known for dependability and power, it’s protected by a 3-year limited warranty. The G-27CX .27 demands matching control and Duratrax provides it with a 2.4GHz FTR (Futaba Transmitter-Ready) system. It’s several steps above the usual ready-to-run radio, because it includes digital, metal-geared steering servo, 5-cell receiver pack and a wall charger. And since it’s an FTR system, it’s compatible with all Futaba® 2.4GHz FHSS systems.
While it’s great for sport driving alone, the 835B’s power and radio system also make it a solid contender in venues all the way up to regional contests. Droop screws, hex head hardware and more offer track-tuning flexibility for the up-and-coming competitor all in one value-packed package.
- Duratrax 2-channel FTR 2.4GHz radio system with digital steering servo, 5-cell, 1300mAh receiver pack and 110V wall charger
- SuperTigre G-27CX .27 engine, with recoil starter, polished tuned pipe, glow plug and 3-year limited warranty.
- Countersunk, hard-anodized 3.25mm aluminum chassis
- Grey-anodized aluminum parts include threaded Big Bore shocks, drag link plate, front and rear shock towers and front hinge pin plate
- Hardened steel driveshaft and gears
- 3.5 mm shock shafts
- 4 mm shock towers
- 4.5 mm tie-rod turnbuckles
- 5 mm camber turnbuckles
- Droop screws front and rear
- Installed front and rear sway bars
- Hex head hardware throughout
- Fuel tank with a race-inspired “ring-pull” lid
- A high-downforce wing
- Mounted racing tires with foam inserts and 17 mm hex hubs
- Body in four sizzling trim schemes
Length: 19.9 in (505 mm)
Width: 11.9 in (302 mm)
Height: 7.5 in (190 mm)
Wheelbase: 12.8 in (325 mm)
Weight: 7.9 lb (3565 g)
Retail DTXD72BB 1/8 835B Buggy .27 2.4GHz RTR Blue $549.99 DTXD72NN 1/8 835B Buggy .27 2.4GHz RTR Orange 549.99 DTXD72RR 1/8 835B Buggy .27 2.4GHz RTR Red 549.99 DTXD72YY 1/8 835B Buggy .27 2.4GHz RTR Yellow 549.99
Visit the Duratrax website at www.duratrax.com